For those of you who have had a reaction to Gardasil, whether it be major, minor or somewhere in between, I recommend that you complete a CARM (centre adverse reaction monitoring) report of your adverse reaction/s and send it to them in Dunedin.  If you need any assistance with this process I am happy to help and can be contacted by "leave a message" see above. 

 Here is the link to access CARM's form